DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Market for Monosodium Glutamate” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global monosodium glutamate market was worth $6.6 billion in 2022 and the market is anticipated to reach $9.2 billion by 2028. The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the most significant global monosodium glutamate market share. The regional market is projected to have the fastest growth rate of 6.4% through the forecast period.
The global monosodium glutamate market based on end use is segmented into food processing, catering industry, and others. In 2022, food processing had the most prominent global monosodium glutamate market share. In terms of function, the global monosodium glutamate market is segmented into additives, flavor enhancers, acidity regulators, and others. In 2022, the additives segment held the most significant global monosodium glutamate market share.
Consumer demand for convenient and processed foods continues to drive the monosodium glutamate market. As busy lifestyles and changing dietary habits lead to increased consumption of packaged and restaurant foods, the demand for flavor enhancers like monosodium glutamate remains strong.
The monosodium glutamate market is expected to grow as the demand for processed foods and flavor-enhanced products persists. Consumer preferences for umami flavors and convenience will likely sustain the market’s growth in the coming years.
The report provides a view of the global monosodium glutamate market, focusing on its end use and functions. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the worldwide monosodium glutamate market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of regions, countries, and manufacturers.
The global monosodium glutamate market by end use is segmented into food processing, catering industry, and others. The market is segmented by functions, including additives, flavor enhancers, acidity regulators, and others.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value (U.S. $ millions), considering 2022 as a base year, and the market forecast is provided from 2023 to 2028. The report also discusses the major players across each regional monosodium glutamate market. Further, it explains the global monosodium glutamate market’s primary drivers, regional dynamics, and current trends across the industry. The report concludes with a detailed focus on the vendor landscape and includes complete profiles of the major players in the market.
The Report Includes
- An overview of the current and future global markets for monosodium glutamate
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimate of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the monosodium glutamate market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis based on function, end-use application, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) pertaining to the major factors influencing the market with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Discussion of the importance of ESG in monosodium glutamate market, including consumer attitudes, an assessment of risks and opportunities, impact of ESG factors on company performance and the ESG practices followed
- An overview of the major vendors in the global monosodium glutamate market along with an analysis of the structure of the industry, including company market shares and recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity
- Analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, key financials and segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Profiles of the leading market players
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Industry Overview
- Product Manufacturing
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Chapter 4 ESG Analysis
- Importance of ESG
- Industry ESG Performance Analysis
- Case Study
- Future Trends
- Concluding Remarks
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End-Use Industry
- Food Processing
- Catering Industry
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Function
- Flavor Enhancers
- Acidity Regulators
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape and Company Profile
- Fufeng Group Shandong
- Gremount International
- Hugestone Enterprise
- Meihua Holdings Group
- Ningxia Eppen Biotech
- Shandong Qilu Biotechnology
- Vedan International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4rpz04
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900